Hi there, I'm new here but I'm wondering if I could get some advice. I hit my head on purpose last Friday, it's kind like a self harm when things get too much so it was with a little force. I also did this a month ago and had a mild concussion but recovered Ok. I know this is absolutely stupid and with how I feel now I am determined to never do it again. I also have CBT next month and medication starting. I didn't think too much of the slight nausea and fogginess after the hit last Friday, I woke up Saturday morning with a slight headache and some head pressure and dizziness, again I was expecting this and didn't think too much of it. However 5 days later I was still getting head pressure, it feels like someone is massaging the inside of my skull and my brain is moving about. At this point I was like... ok it's been 5 days now, I would expect this to subside. I still had a headache but it was very slight and came and went in waves but wasn't very noticeable. So I called 111 and talked to them, they advised getting checked over at A&E so off I went. I was seen first by a nurse, she asked questions and checked ears and eyes. Then I saw a Dr, he checked my stomach for any discomfort and asked me a bunch of questions. He seemed happy with everything and sent me on my way saying I wouldn't need a scan. It's now the 6th day and this head pressure is just so unreal. It's to the point now I am really starting to worry. I've knocked myself out before (7 years ago and I slipped on ice) and I was actually throwing up and recovered quicker than this. I also realised I forgot to tell him I hit my head a month ago too which has worried me. I am tired all the time and my brain just feels like it's being squeezed over and over. It's the most weirdness horrible constant feeling. I have also had brief moments of complete brain zaps. I was diagnosed with anxiety September 2017. It's relatively new to me. Day to day now I'm Ok, and only have a sudden sharp fear every now and again. It's the depression that I'm not dealing with well but the anxiety is a lot better. However I am completely freaked out over this now and I wasn't initially. Just it's almost been a week and my head is just feel like it's sloshing about. The pressure is nasty and the fatigue is relentless. I'm thinking of booking a doctor's appointment tomorrow cause I know it will take a good couple weeks to be seen. I'm just so worried and did the silly thing and checked Google and saw an article of a 27 year old who hit her head in the shower and was laughing n joking the next Day, then a week later she suddenly collapse and died as she had a slow bleed on the brain. I know it was dumb if me to go to Google as it just never does anything to help fear but that terrified me and though I'm tired I'm terrified of sleeping. I don't want to be alone at all. My partner goes back to work tomorrow and even though he comes to me of an evening, he works in a whole other county. I could have people to be with but I work from home to I absolutely need to work tomorrow and it's just me and the dogs and their 999 dialing skills aren't the greatest. Even now my head is just so heavy and horrible and I could literally just fall asleep. (Normally I am wide awake til 2am every night) I just miss my head not feeling lile this. I'm terrified I've done damage. 😔😔😔😔