Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

Re: Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

I am 5 foot 3 and weigh 11 stone 8����put on over a stone in the last year

To loose one stone ..I have faith that you can do it...I had gain 30pounds..and I lost it in three months ..the answer your looking for as far as diet pills..are too iffy..with your medicine..I wouldn't risk it..keto..will work..or Atkins..I did the Atkins...now I just control everything I eat..

Great thanks lulu going to try

Go to your Doctor.... the doctors will have a weight clinic, where they help you out.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thank you guys I just want to no about side effects.I don't care if they react in some way just want to make sure they don't kill me lol.hunger buddy contains no caffiene

I have put on alot of weight with this medication and amitryptyline. I have tried alot of diets with no success, even the medical grapefruit diet given to pjtients before certain operations without any success. I have read alot of negative comments on the internet and am tired of reading reduce calories up the exercise, and assumptions on weightgain. 14 years ago i was put on citalorapram for trauma which resulted in extreme weightloss. The citalorapram helped me gain weight without even trying, infact i gained so much i took myself off it, and my weight stabilized. This time round same story sudden weight gain and since tapering have lost 10lbs of weight without trying in the last six months. So yes this med imho can make you gainweight.

---------- Post added at 12:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

Hi again Beckie, sorry forgot to mention what I am trying now in addition to commonsense stuff. Have reduced my coffee to two maximum per day, reduced sugar and do not eat any ready meals. Am on lactose free milk, and am reading up on the waterfall diet, as have noticed these meds make me carry lots of water. Also check out the hormone diet. Let me know how you get on, will update you on the waterfall diet.

It's not the cit...that makes you gain weight..it is what you are eating..I too gain weight on cit.but I lost it all by changing my eating habits..you are what you eat..

Thats good that you managed to lose the weight, sadly I couldnt lose more than a couple of pounds. The doctor prescribed me weightloss tablets, and due to the meds I am on, I am scared to take them.

I lost 30pounds by not eating anything white.. It

That makes sense with the carbs, I avoid white carbs for dinner and fill up on vegetable carbs. But do not eat red meat, so if I avoid chicken and Turkey and white fish, and egg whites am stuck with just fish. Am doing the waterfall diet which is high protein, low carbs will see how I get on.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information