Thread: Heart palpitations and chest pain

Heart palpitations and chest pain

The other day about one hour after a 11mile fast cycle ride I drove my car to hardware store but when I got out of car I felt awful not dizzy but more very uneasy made me very scared! Went to docs next day she said I needed to eat and drink more before exercising ( also on diet chef diet ) over next few days I'm getting heart palpitations and awful stabbing pain about 6 inches under left armpit, also getting chronic trapped wind after eating and I feel myself getting proper worked up about it! Does anyone experience this at all? Should I visit doctors yet again ? I'm just lost and worried sick about going out anywhere in case I collapse. Please give me some advice.

Re: Heart palpitations and chest pain

Hey,
    Go back to your doctor if you really need further reassurance but it sounds like ibs or something similar to me. I'm a sufferer and I get palpitations and pain exactly where you're describing. Watch your diet and STOP focusing on these sensations they will get worse the more you focus on them.

Going to hospital tomorrow to have full blood count done. Doc seem to be unsure himself of what's wrong, I'm now terrified to say the least! Google filled my head with pancreatic cancer, or stomach cancer! Every two mins I'm on my phone looking for answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Garybadwolf View Post
    Going to hospital tomorrow to have full blood count done. Doc seem to be unsure himself of what's wrong, I'm now terrified to say the least! Google filled my head with pancreatic cancer, or stomach cancer! Every two mins I'm on my phone looking for answers!
    I hope you got on ok at the hospital.ive recently been worried about my heart but now thinking it could be stomach related or maybe it is all just anxiety, I don't know, but I hope you get some answers soon and they are good

Well now been referred to hospital for further testing so now anxiety is sky high. Its wreaking my life no matter what I do or where I go I'm thinking the worst. Pain in my side hurts sooo much from time to time then my heart races I get in a panic and also feel like I'm losing control!! HELP

Have they referred you for stomach issues?

Yes the stabbing pain in left side is the main reason for referral

Last night for no reason at all I got heart palpitations cold sweat light headed felt awful and I was only sat watching eastenders!! This is happening more and more frequently and I get straight on dr google who scares me even more, as soon as my eyes open I worry about my health. I wish more than anything I could get answers.

Thread Information