Thread: New from Texas

New from Texas

Hello I'm new (obviously) and I am so happy to have found this site.

I am a 42 your old husband and father of 2 beautiful daughters. I have been unemployed off and on for about 2 years and I guess the stress has caught up with me? I woke up at 2am a few days ago and I I felt a twinge in my left arm and I couldn't find a pulse! I thought I was going to die. Well, I ended up in the emergency room and the doctor suggested I had a panick attack. I've never had anything like this before! But, since then, I have had cold flashes through my face and arms that I thought was me losing blood pressure, and I've had moments in the middle of the night where I thought I stopped breathing. I've also had a nearly continuous fear of lose of circulation or a stroke. The back of my head currently feels warm, not to the touch, but like flushed when embarrassed or crying. I've also had twinges in my left arm.

I can't seem to feel normal (meaning how a felt before this started) I feel like I am constantly fighting to remain calm.

I'm fairly sure I'm actually OK. I had a stress test a year ago and my heart was totally fine.

Thank you for reading my story.
    Take care!

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya 8vb and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information