Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: worried sick ive got chest pain

Re: worried sick ive got chest pain

Just had blood test to check for clotting and heart worried about results now should be back today

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by anx mum View Post
    it feels like my chest is on fire like its all flared up people say don't worry but it is worrying
    It must make you angry and upset when people tell you not to 'worry' but what would you want them to say? You're getting all the 'tests' but still the pain and anxiety continues. So there is obviously something wrong - but it doesn't appear that you're getting the right sort of help. It's very lonely when you feel no one understands.

I believe the tests will come back 'normal' or 'unremarkable'. But then what?

Never Surrender, Comrade

Thankfully my results have come bk normal. Although still getting pain trying to stay calm its hard when u have anxiety. The drs are saying inflammation from a drug I take for cluster headaches or inflammation on breastbone guess its scary cos its the chest.

burning chest pain

I'm hoping someone can relate to this ive had pain in my chest for almost a week now. Cos I suffer with cluster headaches I was given an drug called indomethin injection its a inflammatory drug. Don't know whats going on worried sick by these chest pains its in the middle and it feels like burning in my chest took medication tried heat/cold. Nothing helps. My fears are back heart worrys and pe. Ive had bloods done chest xray now my dr is saying gerd? Ive been given medication to help has anyone had this pretty constant pain in centre of chest and is burning. Not sure if its the injection ive had that's inflamed my chest

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Quote Originally Posted by anx mum View Post
    Thankfully my results have come bk normal.
    As they always have

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

worried bout chest pain

Had chest pain over a week now don't feel well in myself at all.Was suppose to go to work today gonna get the sack at this rate first cluster headaches now this really cant cope anymore. dr are saying gerd acid relex I'm worried about my heart had a blood test for heart come bk ok. Anyone there to talk too?

What is this pain on breast bone that is sore to touch

I'm feeling really scared at the moment getting pain on my breastbone been to work today for 2hrs and pain felt like a stabbing pain it has been on fire I'm concerned something is wrong when I press on bone its extremely sore anyone got any ideas it could be?

Re: What is this pain on breast bone that is sore to touch

Hi!

I had a similar situation recently. It sounds like its costochondritis, especially considering it hurts more when you press down. Take some ibuprofen and it should ease the pain and stop hurting in a couple of weeks, if not days. If it persists, go to your doctor. Costochondritis isn't a serious condition and is pretty common

Hope you feel better soon!

Re: What is this pain on breast bone that is sore to touch

Had it for a week and a half now just been to work was awful doing 2 hrs stabbing pain in centre of chest has been on fire to dr mentioned costo today did u have it? What helped keep think its related to my heart also my bloods have come bk high too showing inflammation somewhere

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information