Thread: Help

Help

Hi I'm jay I'm male 37 . Started Oct 21/16 with wanting to pee all time it would burn in tip of penis . Went doc did urine sample all OK went hospital that night as must of gone loo about 30 times bloods taken all OK had ultrasound on kidneys all OK had urine dip tested 4 time nothing found . Had CT kub done for kidney stones nothing found . 2 days later went doc again had prostate checked by bloods and finger all OK . Had bloods test for diabetes all OK . I'm at my wits end . I have urologist on Feb 14th great day I no valentines . Worried sick its something bad . Burning all time some times cloudy right flank ache lower back ache pelvic burning / scratching feeling . Tiny bit of blood in urine culture .just about hour ago went pee wiped the hole and blood dot now I'm worried sick

Re: Help

Sorry you've not had a reply to this from anyone, I suspect it's just that people aren't doctors here and aren't able to give you any advice about the specifics of what you're going through - which sounds really stressful. You're the same age as me, and I'm going through some pain and discomfort "down there" at the moment, and I'm taking comfort from the fact I'm not in the right age group for anything sinister.

There are lots of annoyances that can happen in that area and blood doesn't automatically equal something nasty, as alarming as it is. I hope you get some news on the 14th that can put your mind at rest, and get you on the way to recovery. Let us know how you get on.

Thread Information