Thread: moved section repeating my self but cant help it

moved section repeating my self but cant help it

hy all again sorry to bother u first of again...

so I said how for 2 years on and off av been botherd by arm pain fluttering sensation in chest pounding chest fast heart beat. just recently thou when am lying in bed al get a fast sentation which feels like adrenaline threw my whole body for about 1 min but when I move it seems to subside its weird not painfull just very worrying when lying in bed. happens about 2 to 3 times. it also happens during the days. like constant buzzing fluttering sentation in chest very distracting but dosent stop me doing things just weird. this been happing for on and off 2 years. keep waking up sometimes and can feel again but try to ignore and sleep... I do drink a lot of alchol and al be honest my diet is crap and don't do much excersie so could al be linked.. also was wondering about gerd?? could be that. I have always suspsected I have ibs as probz go to toilet about once twice a week for a number 2 and its always runny and used to get stomache pains and all the works

but anyway its seems my worry at the moment is heart and I am scared I have a arrityhmia?? plz reassure me I am not going to succumb to something bad and sudden death. have had tests egcgs bloods and exrays all normal

thanks for your time and yes av asked before but my anexity keeps feeding my brain and just need a bit reassurence

just worried I have a major arrythima or sumthing dangerous

Re: moved section repeating my self but cant help it

I think digestion and heart function is totally related. How much though I have no idea. Sometimes my heart acts up with stomach issues, other times it doesn't. You already know this but I'm suggesting it anyways, cleaning up your diet and either minimizing alcohol intake or cutting it out all together would probably make you feel a lot better. working out was one of the best things I ever did for my anxiety and my heart. It was hard at first getting over all of my concerns with the heart and some days my heart just acts up during exercise but for the most part, it's been life saving.

I am a member of my local gym but with these pains its hard to get motavited and it stops me going if u no what a mean kind of depressing.. yes cutting iut the alchol would be a great idea and I have to a little degree I find its the only thing that helps at the moment say I have a few in the pub my pains will go away only to cum back worse the next day lol cant win..

also is it common for palps to come and go and anexity symptombs

sorry for spelling mistakes lol

Self soothing with alcohol is a dangerous path, my friend. Alcohol is a trigger for anxiety and palpitations.

Thread Information