Thread: Intensive Anxiety during night time

Exclamation Intensive Anxiety during night time

So, I'm not exactly sure where this fits but every night for the last few months I find it impossible to just shut my brain off.

Everything eats away at me, making it near impossible to get to sleep before 5 am no matter how tired I am or how much I did the day before. I've spoken to both my doctor and my cbt about this yet nothing seems to change.

Recently I've noticed a new thing that causes me worry- noises. I like out in the middle of nowhere. Yet at random points in the night I'll hear what I can best describes them as airplane sounds when there is no airports going at that hour. That and under noises for the unknown I can't explain. It's always putting me on such bad edge.

If not that, I worry about my health, my personal all choices. Take a never ending roundabout in a way.

As I type this I can see the sun starting to rise. I can't remember the last time I got a good night's sleep.

Please share nighttime hints and tricks with me you might have! I'm desperate at this stage.

Louise 🌼🌼

Re: Intensive Anxiety during night time

Have you tried listening to beta beats/relaxation music, ASMR or meditation videos?

I got prescribed Seroquel for my depersonalisation and it has practically cured my night time panic attacks and it makes me fall asleep an hour after taking it.

Like the last post said you should try some meditation music or relaxtion methods. Just Youtube some videos and find the one you feel works.

Hi there, I had trouble getting to sleep for years and the one thing that finally helped was listening to audio books. Give it a try it may help.

Thread Information