My, ALP, ALT, AST and GGT levels have been abnormally high for over four years and when I mean high I mean from my latest blood test...
ALP- 175.00 (Highest being 307.43)
ALT- 175.00 (Highest being 307.00)
AST- 348.00 (That being the highest its gone)
GGT- 62.00 (Highest it's gotten being 268.00)

I'm fearing that there is something wrong with my kidneys or liver because my Lymphocytes have been consistently low as well.

I have constant pains in my stomach along with fevers, swollen throat, voice problems and it could go on.

A little information about myself I am female 23 years old 5'9 200 pounds, I do have Hashimoto's - hypothyroidism and am being tested for Sjorgen's Syndrome as well, as it fits me to a tee. I also had my gallbladder out last year, having removed it along with 10 stones.

Long story short, I trusted my doctor to tell me if anything was strange about my blood tests, over the years. Only to find that by getting a copy of all blood tests I've done in four years, being 30 that there are constant highs and lows to things that she didn't tell me about.

I've been having muscle and joint pains, stomach issues, extreme fatigue, severe depression,neck pain, swollen neck.

Please don't say you should get this check out by a professional, I am, but they are so useless. I've been trying to find out what is wrong with me for over four years with very little success. I'm just trying to gain as much knowledge as I can from people who might be able to help me.

Please comment if you have any suggestions or questions I'm open to everything. Thanks.