Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

I still haven't got answers why I was taken off my meds delivery service I did ask and the person I asked didn't know or didn't want to say but they promise to deliver by Friday even if the request for repeat prescription isn't done by Friday the pharmacy promise me a emergency supply well we will see Ahh ATB

Well phoning PALS worked Had a call not long ago and have an appt for next Tuesday. Still had to wait over 30 weeks though

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Well phoning PALS worked Had a call not long ago and have an appt for next Tuesday. Still had to wait over 30 weeks though
    And about time too it's a pity it had to come to this. Did you mention the 30 week wait to PALS simply a bad state of affairs fingers crossed this appointment will go ahead ATB

That's such good news, Matt!! Really pleased for you and good for you for contacting PALS and not accepting such a shoddy service. Just goes to show what perseverance and determination can do but it really shouldn't have come to this.

They can't cancel Tuesday-it would take at least 2 weeks for NHS admin to generate a cancellation letter!

What a mess! I'm glad you've finally got an appointment but it really shouldn't have to come to anything like this. I just can't understand how they look at the length of time waiting and just see how messed up it is? It really is incompetence.

It's a shame PALS are needed to sort out something which is just common sense to most businesses!

YAY glad you finally got your appointment, can't believe it took this long for you, Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    That's such good news, Matt!! Really pleased for you and good for you for contacting PALS and not accepting such a shoddy service. Just goes to show what perseverance and determination can do but it really shouldn't have come to this.

They can't cancel Tuesday-it would take at least 2 weeks for NHS admin to generate a cancellation letter!

Well i got my new letter for this Tues this morning

Got a call 10mins ago from the appts centre cancelling it!!!! So back on the phone to PALS who just can't believe it! Normally once they get involved they daren't cancel appts.!!! So it was just a general office bod who called and couldn't tell me when my new appt will be. PALS are going to contact them straight away.

What a bunch of f##king, tos#pot, wa#kstain, ars#hole WTF''s.

I agree with the last words on your last post. So so sorry so unfair

WTF is going on Matt I seriously cant believe it If it's any consulation to you I have had 3 private urology appointments cancelled too I am so glad PALS are on the case for you!! I am not sure if they get involved with private appointments do you know if they do or not? Terrible state of affairs tbh Matt ATB Mate

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    WTF is going on Matt I seriously cant believe it If it's any consulation to you I have had 3 private urology appointments cancelled too I am so glad PALS are on the case for you!! I am not sure if they get involved with private appointments do you know if they do or not? Terrible state of affairs tbh Matt ATB Mate

I think you're NHS but have a consultation at the private hospital? If yes then PALS can help. If you're paying private then PALS can't help.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information