Thread: Apathy up and down

Apathy up and down

So woke up this morning, no anxiety symptoms and felt mood was ok. Not up , not down
    Breakfast, dressed, then i get the down feeling(like the life as been shucked out of me) this frightens me somewhat, as i think how can this feeling just come on?
    It as such a knock on effect on my day, life seems like one big battle constantly trying to be interested in doing things around the house, But feel so flat.

Recently ive been scared to go out alone, to shops etc. I really have to gee myself up(rather than just doing it) and tell myself im ok, do it.
    Im not an out going person, but im finding im holding myself back/away from things more and its so hard to muster the courage up.
    Its not like i dont try, i do. I will gee myself up to go see family, and its usual ok when im there. But then the next time i feel i cant/dont want to go.

Im so fed up of feeling life is a massive chore, and having to push myself rather than just thinking of something and doing it.

Re: Apathy up and down

I know the feeling, but remember, your toughts reflect to how you are feeling. It is just that, toughts.

Any tought is made by ourself and we give it a certain weight. Either positive or negative.

So your negative tought came up and you automatically gave it so much weight that your body responded immediately. You are already programmed to do so by now.

Try not to give those toughts or initial feelings that attention. Don't judge them, because then you are fighting them and giving them attention which drains your energy.

Remember at all time:

What you give attention to, you get more of => that also relate to positive things.

It is just thoughts and you choose to color them.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Re: Apathy up and down

Good advice. I thank you for it.

Thread Information