Its been a long while since i was here...remembered those days when i would spend time reading on here.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to all and share what i am upto.

I am back to job with same old company that i used to work before. Strange it is that i just had to ask for it, no interviews and no questioning they took me right in with a better pay this time. 5 months into it now and have been keeping a lot busy. Work is going good.

I still get those panic attacks unwantedly the sooner i am aware of it the better i am able to manage it. I know that it dont last forever so i keep calm it goes away itself. I try to divert my mind its difficult but sometimes it works.

I get depressed occasionally, when i think i cant do anything about i would just suck it up. Next day is as fine as the breeze.

I am contiuing on Mirtazapine daily at 15mg. It helps me eat and sleep, two basic things for life. Was severly underweight before, am much better now. I tried to quit on it and my migrane returned with unbearable pain and iflamation in neck, so i am back on it. I intend to continue on it.

Am getting married this August and looking forward to it.

Not everything is in control you know but i guess thats the way it is for now.

I hope the best for all of you here and if i have to advise anything i would say let it pass. These things are not meant to hold on to, dont pick on it and be hung onto it. Its temporary. Try to be aware of it rather losing or giving yourself to it. One day i hope to master the trick.