Thread: I've gone numb

I've gone numb

My life has fallen apart. I did something awful and my partner left me. Now I can't afford my rent and I'm going to lose my home. I can't claim any benefits because I'm a student. I've stopped talking to my family and friends. I cried and I cried and I cried. Now there is nothing. I feel nothing. I've eaten 4 chicken nuggets in 6 days. I'm not hungry. I haven't showered or brushed my teeth in days. I sleep for maybe 3/4 hours a night. I'm so unfocused that I can hardly remember what day it is most of the time. I only work part time for 3 hours a night. That's the only time I will leave the house. Otherwise I just lay on my bed in silence.
    I think about just walking and walking until my life is so far behind me I just forget. I know this is my body's natural fight or flight response.
    What is happening to me? I have lost all my fight. I've isolated myself. Now I feel nothing at all.

Re: I've gone numb

This is called love bug blues big time!

We all been there I guess.
    Have you tried talking if you regret whatever you have done?

Maybe you can work something out.
    If not you have to be brave and process this. But try to involve friends and or family, it helps.

It makes no sence to lock yourself up or punish yourself so hard.

You will get stronger from this but you have to take care of yourself before you get in this state to deep. That would be a pitty.

The first thing I would do is to use this energy of anger, regret, ..... to try and solve the problem with your partner. If it doesn't work out you can't blame yourself of not trying.

So get up and eat! You need energy to think and act straight.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Thread Information