I was just talking to a friend of mine and she has me worried, she is saying maybe ive gallbladder problems, thanks I thought

I have always been windy, I get alot of trapped wind and sometimes have bouts of very trapped wind where it hurts so bad in my chest/back and I have to have my back rubbed, can go on for hours then once ive burped it all up its gone and im fine but then the next day its back, usually at night. Its my 5th night of it tonight its so painful at times that I struggle to breath, I can feel the wind all in my chest, its mainly over my left side.

I don't have any stomach pain or anything its just like alot of acid high up, not heartburn though.

I had a bad bout of this last yr and GP just said its the way I am and its just excessive acid from the stomach. It all kicked off this time after a curry my hubby cooked on valentines night, it wasn't very spicy but he said he added alot of spices, an hour later i was riddled in pain where I needed him to rub my back to release it.

Can anyone reassure me it doesn't sound like gall bladder problems? does anyone else suffer? I have always been a windy person like this, I had a York allergy test done last year which showed I had an allergy to wheat but my GP said they are not reliable so not to cut it out.