Thread: Hey all.

Hey all.

I'm really down in the dumps today. This time not over my heath! Isn't that funny. My ex just statred you talk to me again this past week and things where going great to be honest talked all the time hung out. But then today she just blocked me and won't return any of my calls. We broke up a few weeks before my health anxiety started. I actually think the brake up stress hade alot to do with starting up my health anxiety to be honest because we where together for so long (7 years). I'm really just venting tho and am interested to see if anyone else has hade brake up anxiety turn into health anxiety.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Re: Hey all.

Hi there fma11122345

I haven't had break up anxiety leading to health anxiety, but any major stress factor will lead to an increase in whatever is your major anxiety in my opinion.

I have just had major stress factors (too numerous to mention) leading to an increase in my general anxiety and consequently down into depression. We are all human and major traumas and disappointments do have an effect on us. Whatever your main anxieties are will be heightened at these times. If it's any help, they should lessen as you come to terms with your loss.

Thread Information