Thread: Urine Check

Urine Check

Hi All, hope this is in the right place, if not apologies I couldn't find the best place to post.

Just a strange one and i know my health anxiety doesn't help with this but other night i was going to the toilet and mid flow during a pee i noticed a small red speck,was a tiniest of specks, on the bowl. It stayed for a few secs before fading away with urine

It kind of played in my head for a few hours afterwards and my head started to question if this was blood or not. would i be correct in my assumption if this was blood either the whole of my urine would be pinkish red or if it was a blood clot i passed it would either be painful to pass, and be larger than a small spec (ball point pen mark size). We also have a red hand sanitizer we use and i just wondered if a spec fell down the toilet and maybe stayed there like a stain until i went

If it helps i did have a urine dip test done, for a medecial for work, a few weeks back that was normal with no blood or proteins found. Ive also been to the toilet 8-10 times in the last 24 hours and not seen any reddish pink urine or other issues.

Just worried if i dont nip this is the bud now it may consume my thoughts, i know logically it probably could be my mind messing with me.

Have I just let my head get the best of me and worrying about nothing?

Re: Urine Check

I would say you are worrying about nothing. The speck could have been there before you even got there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Urine Check

Thanks for the reply. No doubt its just in my head and ive got a doctors appointment in 11 days and ill ask then.

I just hate the whole HA with this, ive googled what does blood look like in Pee and nothing useful comes up. Ill just go the assumption if it was visible then it would be red urine and hard not to notice as opposed to scrutinise looking for something every time i pee.

Thread Information