Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
So True Bee I think some actually may have problems themselves and probably feel they need to think they are better or more powerful hence they have to put others down it's a nasty trait to have and glad I don't posses this triat We all cr@p from the same hole and no one is better than any one else we should be all equal IMHO Cheers
Exactly. We do have different races, genders, upbringings, sexual orientations and personalities but we are all human. We all have the same creator/god, I'm sure we all had to have come from the exact same place. Being prejudiced to those different is foolish because we are the same.

There's no power to get from others really. People watch and learn to put people that they feel are not exactly like them down, they believe that's the way to success. It's a crazy world.

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
I was called "boring" only once as I can recall. All because I was offered a alcoholic drink. I was at a party. I don't drink alcohol. I went because I knew there would be trouble if I did not go.
I do not like parties. Any sort of party. I am not miserable either. Whatever life throws at me I refuse to be miserable. I make people laugh, as I have no sense of direction. It amuses people I know,
I like conversation. I will help anyone if I can.
I found a new Butchers shop in town the other day. I asked for one chicken breast.
Left one or right one. I said anyone will do. Ok the butcher said, some people prefer the left one. Well the other butcher came in to the conversation. What a laugh we had in the shop. It's things like that. Makes my day.
I know my punctuation is not good, but I know you won't mind
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates parties! Life's too short to go to any of those. Small gatherings are just fine. I wasted most of my 20s pleasing others by attending things out of obligation. Last year, I finally took action and (awkwardly) declined a family members fiftieth birthday party via email stating "I'm an introvert so I hate parties." I'm glad I didn't go though. It's really bloody hard to say no for me. If I'd have said it sooner when I was younger, it would've been easier.

I wouldn't want someone forcing themselves to enjoy my company, showing up when they deeply did not want to (which has happened). That isn't fair. So yeah I really don't care, whether or not they think I'm boring, even if its family. Yes simple laughs, like you say, are very much welcome but I'm sorry to say are scarce for me most of the time