Thread: It's back...

It's back...

I haven't had the derealization feelings for over 2 years, but they're back full blown now. I was on holiday a month ago and felt panicky and feelings of unreality, like on the verge of a panic attack. Since then i've been having DP/DR feelings again a few times a day. This is the symptom i hate the most by far... i really can't deal with it it's so weird.

My head just feels foggy and slow too...my mental sharpness has just gone. I don't know how to get out of it again... i can't go to any busy places or i'll just feel completely out of it... if anyone got rid of it how did you do it? i dont remember what completely got me out of it last time :(

Re: It's back...

Well how did you deal with the anxiety as a whole back then? That's the key, I think.

@kuatir, i'm not very sure i think i just got to the point where i didn't care about the feeling anymore. So i stopped fearing it and it went away. I didn't care when it came i just disregarded it

But now i feel like its so bad sometimes i can't ignore it at all. I'm having enough trouble keeping myself from going in full panic mode when i feel it

That's a good place to start, acceptance. There isn't usually a quick fix, you've just got to work at it.

Thread Information