Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is medication to blame? Please help :(

Re: Is medication to blame? Please help :(

I'm really quite happy with Seroquel, KK. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to do much, but even though I still had one-two panic attacks since I've started using it, they weren't as bad and only lasted a short while. I think I'll get on well with this medication.

I'm so pleased to hear that your mood is lifting. I'm always happy to hear about my fans doing so well.

Hi Ana,
    Do you take Venlafaxine and serequel? I need something to calm my body and mind. I wake up with panic attacks every day. Right now I take Clonazapam daily and Lexepro. The clonazepam helps, but the Lexepro is patchy. My doctor recommended pristiq, which is similar to venlafaxine. I tried the venlafaxine for two weeks and couldn't get over the racing heart, which gave me panic attacks. Maybe I should have stuck it out??

You definitely should have. 2 weeks is far too little time for the medication to even start working. You need to give it at least 6 weeks... I'm quite pleased with Venlafaxine and I would highly recommend steering clear of Clonazepam as it's highly addictive and only works in the moment, without keeping your anxiety levels stable. Combining an anti psychotic with an anti depressant seems like a good idea to me and I guess time will tell how well I get on with it. ☺

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    I'm really quite happy with Seroquel, KK. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to do much, but even though I still had one-two panic attacks since I've started using it, they weren't as bad and only lasted a short while. I think I'll get on well with this medication.

I'm so pleased to hear that your mood is lifting. I'm always happy to hear about my fans doing so well.
    So pleased you're doing well with Seroquel, Ana. Must admit, I was a bit sceptical at first, but we could discuss side effects and med profiles till we're blue in the face - ultimately, the only way to know is to try it. Keep your fans updated

Ach, while I'm here, Mogs would like another 'Ana' collar - pink this time please, danke

Never Surrender, Comrade

KK,

other than the severe sleepiness that overcomes me 2 hours after I've taken it, Seroquel and I have been getting on well. I mean, it's no Clonazepam, but it appears to be working.

Would Mogs prefer a light pink or a dark pink one? The dark pink ones are almost out of stock...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information