Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still worried about brain tumour because of depersonalization from panic attack

Still worried about brain tumour because of depersonalization from panic attack

3 years ago I got a panic attack and woke up the next day with this feeling my gp said it was anxiety but it really hasn't gone away it only goes away if I'm worried about something which is weird, but I'm freaking out it's a brain tumour still, my psychiatrist said if you have had it for 3 years it's definitely not a brain tumour, she also said it's anxiety but I'm still very worried :(

OCD about brain tumour again :(

I've had this fear since I was 12 after my friend said if your pupils were different sizes it could be a tumour and mine were, went to the eye doctor everything was fine but since my first panic attack 3 years ago I woke up feeling disconnected and really strange which I came to the conclusion is depersonalization my doctor said it's just anxiety but I've been getting weird feelings like talking feels weird and strange thoughts, but I'm scared this feeling is from a brain tumour:( I'm very active and have great coordination, my hear is fine and my eye sight is great but I'm just really worried:( any help?

Re: OCD about brain tumour again :(

Im sure your weird feelings and strange thoughts will be your anxiety. I suffer from health anxiety and i know that i talk myself into feeling sick. If i feel a slight twinge in my chest, the more i think about it the worse it becomes.
    I would imagine you would be getting severe headaches if it was anything serious.

Re: OCD about brain tumour again :(

Quote Originally Posted by Panicless View Post
    Im sure your weird feelings and strange thoughts will be your anxiety. I suffer from health anxiety and i know that i talk myself into feeling sick. If i feel a slight twinge in my chest, the more i think about it the worse it becomes.
    I would imagine you would be getting severe headaches if it was anything serious.
    Thank you for responding that's what my psychiatrist said too but I can't just accept the fact, I just think worse case scenario, I almost want to get a scan done just so I can stop thinking of it

Does anyone else have a fear of a brain tumour ?

I still can't get over this fear ever since I got depersonalization and started to feel off, any one else have this fear?

Re: Does anyone else have a fear of a brain tumour ?

Nope cos it is just DP/DR

It is not a brain tumour

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Iv hade this fear for a few weeks now. Off balance and headache and a bit dizzy. Most of it went away except the of balance thing and a bit of pressure in the left back of my head witch I feel as of someone was just touching it. So I'm puting it down to anxiety since I'm sure my symptoms would have not gone away and I'd been much worse off by now surely? (7 weeks) So try and relax and put it out of your head friend

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    Iv hade this fear for a few weeks now. Off balance and headache and a bit dizzy. Most of it went away except the of balance thing and a bit of pressure in the left back of my head witch I feel as of someone was just touching it. So I'm puting it down to anxiety since I'm sure my symptoms would have not gone away and I'd been much worse off by now surely? (7 weeks) So try and relax and put it out of your head friend

Thank you! Yah I've been worried about this since I was 12 off and on I'm 20 now, and still can't shake it

---------- Post added at 01:50 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Nope cos it is just DP/DR

It is not a brain tumour
    Maybe I should just accept it's only that, thank you !

This sight is a god set most of the time when I'm in a fit, so its nice to try and give back when I can

Fear of tumour because of dizziness

The last 3.5 years I've been getting dizziness all the time Doctor said it's anxiety and not enough electrolytes and my psychiatrist said it's anxiety and not eating enough, so I went to a neurolgist and I told him how I get dizzy and my doctor said it's anxiety, he did some test on me and he said he's not worried about anything, but he said want to take a MRI just in case we didn't miss anything and it's freaking me out, I've had a fear of a brain tumour my whole life:(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information