Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hard lump on the back of my head

Re: Hard lump on the back of my head

[QUOTE=lightmuse;1168812]I have been doing studies on thi blah blah blah... Now mainstream sciences are unaware of spiritual experiences... plus my child hood was pretty good. I would go as far as saying your credibility is shot. Saying that...I feel enlightened.

My real answer would be. GO TO THE DOCTOR and CHECK IT OUT.

I will be going next week for mine.

I think this thread but saw this when searching on google. I have got a bump behind my head and a week back i had a bike crash. But the thing is i was wearing a helmet but i have noticed this bump 2 days after the incident. Can anyone help?

Internet say various causes and head injury is also. Source

Hello, my 13 year old son just noticed a bump on the back of his head today. He is very worried about it. He did not have any trauma and it is not painful. Of course, in reading online I realize there are many possibilities for what it might be so we will definitely be making an appointment with his medical provider to see what they say. It sounds like it could be a normal part of his anatomy but it just seemed weird to him to just notice it. He says he touches that part of his head often and it was not there before. All the comments in the thread have been helpful and also quite interesting. I plan on posting what we find out after his appointment because I think it could be helpful to others with the same experience. FYI I enjoyed reading the comments about Indigo Children, intelligence, and Chakras. I think my son will get a kick out of that. Hopefully this bump will turn out to be nothing. Wish us luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information