Thread: pregnancy

pregnancy

i havent had panic attacks for a while and at the moment i am,im trying to get on top of this at the moment but its hard.
    i think its because im really stressed at the mo and i am 4 months pregnant which imthrilled about but its a stress time for me.
    x

Hi Hun

There are a few ladies on here in the same boat as you. Im sure soon they will add to your post & plus i expect you will be able to keep in touch by pm.

Congratulations on the pregnancy.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

Yeah congratulations hun

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know)! Enjoy your pregnancy!!!!

Love Pinky

hey hun!!

panic attacks can seem even more stressful if your already worried about the baby (congratulations by the way!!!!) i think you just have to keep reminding yourself that panic attacks wont hurt you and they wont hurt the baby, so when you have one, dont worry it'll hurt the baby, because panic attacks wont damage your child.
    i think the key is to just try and relax, and try not to worry too much about the baby.

congratulations huni!!!!

love katie xxx

"If I can wipe from any human cheek, a tear,
    Convince one man that hope and heaven are near,
    Create more joy, more hope, less pain,
    And though not one shall know my name nor drop a flower on my grave,
    I shall not have lived in vain while here."

Hi there, Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I know how you feel as I am 37 weeks pregnant and have found it very stressful as my panic attacks started after the birth of my son 5 and a half years ago and I also suffered severe postnatal depression. I haven't had a full blown panic attack in this pregnancy but have suffered with constant anxiety as I am frightened i might go through the same thing again. My pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly and my doctor and midwife have been great throughout and I am going to go back on medication as soon as I have had the baby just as a precaution. Have you spoken to your doctor or midwife about how you are feeling as mine said that there are medications that are safe to take in pregnancy should I feel I need to but luckily I haven't had to take any so far. I am terrified of giving birth in case I have a panic attack but hopefully I will be o.k. Pregnancy is a worrying time for any woman without having panic attacks but you will get lots of help and support here and I am sure you will be fine.
    If ever you need to talk feel free to send me a PM or email.
    Take care
    Love Lisaxx

Hello,

Congrats. I too am 4mos pregnant and stress is a constant in my life right now. I also worry that I am doing harm to my baby because of my anxiety. Relaxing is the key. Talking to your doctor and letting him/her know your concerns might help you out.
    Like Lisa I am terrified of giving birth and have done it before. Anxiety is such a nasty thing. Hopefully you will get some relief whether it be pill form, relaxation methods..something for you to be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I can't enjoy it for one minute and it's such a shame to me.

Good luck,

Tina

Thread Information