Thread: I can't pee!!

I can't pee!!

So yeah, I can't pee now without straining to the point I feel dizzy and lightheaded, get a wooshing sound in my ears too. Is this pyschological or something I need to see doc about? It's quite stingy after I do wee but it's been like this for a while now - a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if it's because I'm swollen down there all the time anyway
    - What you fear in your head is not always true -
    I may take some time to reply to PMs/Messages but I will do it eventually, promise

Re: I can't pee!!

I recently injured my back which has caused mr to have sciatica. I was told that if I at anytime couldn't pass urine or poo I should call the dr. It could be to do with nerves which control that process being pinched or damaged? Nothing to worry about really but I would suggest just getting checked out by dr. Obviously my thoughts about your nerves are just one possibility if may be other things like u say your swollen so possibily a little urine infection? Either way it's not normal to not be able to wee so I would just get the dr to check it out and make ya better

you should see your docter sounds like a water infection dont leave it if it hard to pass water xxxx

Sounds like Cystitis. You can buy Cymalon from a chemist, doesn't taste nice but works wonders

Thread Information