Thread: Watch your LEFT Flank on Brexit

Re: Watch your LEFT Flank on Brexit

Well they can try it but it would be political suicide for whichever party was in government at the time.

We have got MP's in more than one party calling for either a vote in Parliament or a 2nd referendum. The latter would be based on the government obtaining certain promises from the EU. The trouble is, the EU couldn't give a flying one anyway since we have already asked them to prevent us leaving. So, why bother? And anyway, would we trust them to honour them? Probably not, they are too shifty.

We have enough trouble with our own government sticking to promises without relying on our own government, a bunch or rich money grabbing men & women, to follow it up. Would we find in 10 years that none of it happened or it reverted back through amendments such as this one?

Right now we have the right to instigate Article 50. We hold the cards. If the EU decided they wanted us back, they could show willingness and try to gain the support of our people. I would be happy to reconsider as long as we have something in writing, in public and something that states they cannot amend it later or they break the agreement allowing us to instigate Article 50 again. Like in most contracts.

But the EU are too busy sticking their noses up and arrogantly saying get out. Their loss.

If they got us back, it may help them stop others exist but they know if they offer us concessions, the other countries will jump on that bandwagon too. It's the "we don't negotiate with threats" policy.

This is what out Left are like:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...cid=spartanntp

Since the laws have recently been changed I expect whoever is sending any of this over the internet via social media will be arrested & charged. Phone calls & emails were already covered so they should be arrested & charged too.

It takes such a big man to say things like this to women, eh?

Extreme left or extreme right. Little difference really. Thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    This is what out Left are like:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...cid=spartanntp

Since the laws have recently been changed I expect whoever is sending any of this over the internet via social media will be arrested & charged. Phone calls & emails were already covered so they should be arrested & charged too.

It takes such a big man to say things like this to women, eh?

Extreme left or extreme right. Little difference really. Thugs.
    Hahaha...very funny, Terry. I here Tony Blair's shooting his mouth off now. I just read an article that said Italy is having a similar referendum in the fall. It said it could rock the EU even more than Brexit.

Freedom will never go out of style.

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Hahaha...very funny, Terry. I here Tony Blair's shooting his mouth off now. I just read an article that said Italy is having a similar referendum in the fall. It said it could rock the EU even more than Brexit.

Freedom will never go out of style.

N.
    There's a very good reason why Tony Blair is called Tony Bliar. Of course, he was saying we would vote to remain too. He's offering to help us leave which should tell us all that there is money to be made, since he is only involved when there is, and we should give him a wide berth. He's in good spirits now though since he has avoided any war crime charges...which was always going to be the case with these weasels.

The Italian one is about their own constitution. How is that one going to affect the EU? I can't say I know anything about it.

I do know that the French are really sceptical about the EU. The voted against joining the constitution as per your link, so that annoyed a lot of them, but in 2 more recent polls there has been a majority to leave on both occasions. The French PM is gloating at the UK yet a poll on him showed 85% wanted him out.

If Le Penn gets in, she has promised a referendum within 6 months.

Belgium criticised the EU for their snobbery causing us to leave. Italy said it shows why the EU must reform or die.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the EU start to unravel now. People have seen it is possible and hopefully it will go through and start more of it. The more do it, the more the EU will need us all and back down on their snobbery.

Thread Information