Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell is going on!!!

What the hell is going on!!!

I'm getting very worried now!! And things are more uncomfortable than ever, Even when I walk to my local shops I start getting out of breath and then my stomach starts hurting even more and then my back hurts badly and now its still really hurting and my chest hurts alot too!!

Obviously I started having Vitamin B12 Injections on Tuesday because my B12 levels are slightly low but i am really not sure how much trouble low B12 can cause and I don't know if that is the cause of my problems.

I hate putting up with this I am really getting sick of it and feel close to the edge!

I keep thinking something is seriously wrong like I have a bad disease or Illness or that I might suddenly collapse and die!

Re: What the hell is going on!!!

Eggy you have had enough tests to know that's not going to happen!

Hope you feel better soon

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Eggy you have had enough tests to know that's not going to happen!

Hope you feel better soon

Lisa
    In the past week or so I honestly say I have never ever felt so I'll or so uncomfortable before! I keep thinking that because I have new problems since I had tests done that maybe I have developed something since having tests done? My stomach and back never bothered me so much weeks ago when I had tests done.

If you dont excercise you will get breathless ,same goes for breathing correctly .Anxiety makes you breathe shallow .Tension in muscles causes pain when walking and if your back aches it can cause pain in your stomach and vice versa .If you dont drink enough water you get constipated ,same goes for not eating a healthy diet .This causes bowel problems that cause pain in back and stomach .Your chest pain is caused by bad breathing and tension .Your vit b12 hasnt caused these symptoms .Its highly unlikely you have developed some new illness .The symptoms have got worse because you havnt been doing anything about your anxiety .You have been stressing about your injections now for a week .Relax and start to help yourself Eggy .All this extra stress will make everything worse .Vicious circle im afraid . T/c sue x

Listen to Sue Eggy she has some great advice for you x

Eggy....i know how you feel mate i got 80% of those symptoms....Suzy is spot on m8......i used to be a proper gym freak (see my avatar) but since i gave it up coz my mate commited suicide....i do ZERO exersize and my health sucks coz of it...walk up stairs im breathless etc...

Matt

Matt - sorry to hear that.

Why did you give it up?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Okay, if you don't mind please tell me precisely what tests you underwent and for what reason. Also tell me your age and general medical history. I also see that you're taking Cipralex. Please inform me how long you've been taking this drug and was it prescribed for unipolar depression or other disorder? When you say your B12 was slightly low, please tell me the exact result and whether your homocysteine value was simultaneously tested as well.

Once you can answer these questions, I can likely provide you with more insight into the nature of your difficulties as described.

Best regards,

Rutheford Rane, MD (ret.)

Hope you can help Eggy RLR, weve not had any luck in that regard. He may listen to you because youre a retired doctor. I certainly hope so, for his sake. Thank you for being here. Paula x

Dahlia is offline Intermediate Member

I second that Paula - it's great having RLR on the forum.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information