Thread: Brain tumour -- would symptoms be constant??

Brain tumour -- would symptoms be constant??

had these "symptoms" last month, they went for just over 2 weeks but back again......

Re: Brain tumour -- would symptoms be constant??

Hi, what symptoms do you have for your tumour? what medication and treatment do you have? I had various symptoms on and off for a long while before I realised something was seriously wrong - from headaches and dizziness to mood changes.
    I went to see my GP and after a blood test and scan I was diagnosed with a brain tumour. That was a couple of years ago now and I sometimes still have the headaches etc.
    Speak to your consultant, he will know if your sysmtoms are normal for the tumour that you have and he may alter your treatment and medication as a result.
    I hope all goes well for you.
    Zings

sorry hun, i dont have a brain tumour , my symptoms and health anxiety make me think i have .....
    sorry for confusion.

i haave a weird feeling in left side of head but not a headache, temple area, also neck. vision is fine. no fits or seizures or anything.
    Last edited by stressedmamof3; 31-08-12 at 21:48.

I'm worried about this too at the moment, bad headaches every day on the forehead, left side and now back of the head, these headaches make me feel sick and lightheaded, no vision problems or sickness or anything else but very worrying.

always been told that if its serious symptoms will notcome and go and if they do its a good sign, of course seek medical advise though xx

---------- Post added at 01:29 ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 ----------

worriedabouthealth sounds like tension headaches to me i get them alot xx

if i had the energy id list all my head symptoms but the list would go on and on but heres afew i have head pains all over my head, feelin of bubbles poppin under my scalp, tinglin on my head, wet cold sensation on my head, stingin pains in my head i see floaters and have blurry vison i get visual mist where my vision goes cloudy head preassure sounds of symbols clashin in my head very intense dizziness that almost makes me fall over and feels like my eyes are spinnin list goes on, i had an mri afew months back and got the all clear, anxiety can cause literaly thousands of symptoms even halucinations! i sometimes test my anxiety and see just what my brain can do, il sit there and think non stop my big toe hurts my big toe tingles over and over within 5 mins im gettin shootin pains in my toe and its tinglin. just proves that out brains can make symptoms appear without nothin actualy bein wrong xx
    Last edited by flutterbuy; 01-09-12 at 01:34.

see thing is , i dont get haeadaches, today i have slight earache on the left and my ear feels hot
    my legs also feel very weird today....like they arent mine :(
    been crying already to my husband.... feeling very depressed atm :(

Thread Information