Thread: scary thoughts

scary thoughts

Hi everyone..just needed to get something off my chest that happened yesterday....i was driving taking my little boy to nursery, going down a hill there was a old man on one side and a lady on the other....the man heard the car turned round and looked at me and stopped till i had passed- my problem is i had an urge to run him over???
    i know scary.....the rational in me would obviously never do it, bit the irrational in me would have
    im having a bad time at the min with heart symptoms and worrying a lot, im also very premenstrual-this has really upset me
    thanks for readingx

Maybe you just felt a bit paranoid and wondered what he was looking at and felt a bit resentful after you feeling so bad this week?

My parents live on sheltered housing and I know this is wrong but when I see these really old women ( I mean really old) heading out for day trips/ going down to play Bingo etc etc i soemtimes feel really resentful like why can they do that when I can barely leave the house right now. I know its not the right way to think but it happens sometimes.

You were just having an angry day sweetie so relax now.

Hi when

I course you would NEVER do this, but when you are high an anxiety, remember the fligh, fight response it there, in my oppinion, when we are at this lever are minds think we are in danger, we are not, so we look for things that are dangerous, of course running someone over is would frighten the life out of anyone high on anxiety. Mrs anxiety needs are fear to survive, if you just had this fleeting thought and never give it another thought it would not bother if, if you know what I mean. Many people have fleeting thoughts like this.

This past few months I have relationship problems, I have had many horrible thoughts, what I would like to do with my hubbyLOL. My anxiety level is low at the mo, but I know if was high these thoughts would frighten the life out of me.

I know its dame hard but it was just a thought, Mrs anxiety jumped in and gave you fear of this thought. You know dame well you will NEVER act on it. See it for what it is, Mrs anxiety playing with you, don't let her do this to you.

Again it is hard, but don't put to much importance on this thought, its only a thought and thoughts can be changed.

Look at the fact that its upset you, you know dame well you would never do it, a person who would do such a thing it would not bother them at all, its Mrs anxiety, don't give her the time of day. Try to put this to one side and don't dwell on the thought.

Do you have a relaxation cd you can use. I found it does help, not just to relax you but to take you mind off the thought.

You are not alone with these thoughts. When I was acute I had some horrible thought, some I am ashamed to mention, but these thoughts do go in time.

Here are some links

Thoughts

Lets try to keep our thoughts in perspective

Mind Games

obsessive thoughts & anxiety

Still suffering this damn "suggestive" thing..

How to CURE yourself ! The definitive guide here..

Its happening again !

Things to consider for success!

[Link removed as post deleted]

Thoughts

image projection in my mind

Weird thoughts

odd thoughts...

Strange thoughts....Anyone else?

Silly thoughts

strange things!

worried...

scared and down!