Thread: I can't take it anymore :(

I can't take it anymore :(

I really feel like I'm Ill or dying..
    My symptoms are just getting out of control. I can't speak to people about it because I just get laughed at because I'm a 21 year old man and no one understands.. just because I have a hard exterior doesn't mean I'm weak in other ways. And atm I really feel useless..

My symptoms are:
    Fever
    Feeling disconnected
    Headaches
    Chest pains
    Face and bodily twitches
    Chest infections (gp concerned - chest xray came back fine)
    Joint pains
    Bulging veins / new veins in hands and intimate areas
    Feeling of death or as if I'm moments from it!

I'm getting to the point where it's affecting my life work & personal..
    I just sit here almost in tears every night thinking I'm dying and scared to go to the doctors as I just get sighed at and called a hypochondriac. I really need some advice or support as it's only getting worse😢

Re: I can't take it anymore :(

I feel the same about I think I'm dying. And I feel like my veins are not bulging enough. I get chest pains too and twitches in me feet,hands arms and legs like crazy. Even felt them in top of shoulder and butt cheek area. My twitches are very fast like 1-2 seconds like one twitch at a time and happens a lot throughout the day. A lot when I'm sitting or laying in my bed. My feet seem to be the worse at twitching.

I'm 32 and was just at the doctor yesterday and doctor didn't really check out my twitches and didn't seemed concerned about them. She did give me Citalopram to see if I can get my anxiety under control then said the twitches should go away. She's been seeing patients for over 15 years so I would think I am not her first person with stress and anxiety to walk through her door.

Quote Originally Posted by Spark2359 View Post
    I really feel like I'm Ill or dying..
    My symptoms are just getting out of control. I can't speak to people about it because I just get laughed at because I'm a 21 year old man and no one understands.. just because I have a hard exterior doesn't mean I'm weak in other ways. And atm I really feel useless..

My symptoms are:
    Fever
    Feeling disconnected
    Headaches
    Chest pains
    Face and bodily twitches
    Chest infections (gp concerned - chest xray came back fine)
    Joint pains
    Bulging veins / new veins in hands and intimate areas
    Feeling of death or as if I'm moments from it!

I'm getting to the point where it's affecting my life work & personal..
    I just sit here almost in tears every night thinking I'm dying and scared to go to the doctors as I just get sighed at and called a hypochondriac. I really need some advice or support as it's only getting worse😢

Hey Spark,

Don't let HA waste your life away. Here's my thoughts on the symptoms you posted. With the exception of the fever (is this a fever measure with a thermometer?) are symptoms of anxiety. These bulging and new veins? I'd suspect you're just more aware of it. You're probably even looking for it. Joint pain, anxiety. Feeling disconnected, anxiety. Headache, anxiety.

Statistically and logically speaking, at 21 years old your risk factors are suuuuper low. You should be far more worried driving a car or walking down a street.

Thankyou this was helpful.. sorry i was in a bad place last night! My fever is a cold I think I'm coming down with obviously setting my anxiety off like crazy... Thankyou for your advice

do you take any medication to help spark ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arran7225 View Post
    do you take any medication to help spark ?
    No not yet. Is it something that would help?

sorry to jump in but meds work differently for everyone i dont think itd hurt to give them ago iv been on a few some worked some didnt x

Thread Information