OK, I know that I'm probably being silly, BUT... what is it with my trembly fingers? Especially the little finger of my left hand. I've been focusing on it for the past few days. Today I held my hand out to my sister to show her where a cat scratched me and noticed that my left little finger was really trembly. It seemed really obvious to me so I grabbed the finger with my other hand to stop it so she wouldn't see.

I know I shouldn't, it's probably nothing to worry about, but I don't understand why it happens and I hate not knowing. It is almost certainly not, of course, the sign of the beginning of a degenerative illness like ALS, MS, vCJD... I know, I know it but I just can't get it out of my head tonight. I have been feeling a bit low the past few days, but not particulary anxious. Could the trembling be a reaction to adrenaline or cortisol, even though I don't feel nervous (or didn't until a couple of hours ago)? Could it be muscle strain? I wish I could just make it stop, then I wouldn't have to think about it every time I look at my hands. Anyone else get trembly little finger?