Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not getting a certain amount of replies?

Re: Not getting a certain amount of replies?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Terry I am scratching my head, gone back to page one and for the life of me what seems like a technical problem is actually a problem posting replies Ha ha when I read it I thought this is in the wrong place. There may be other ways to speed it up somewhat, like increase the size of the ram, install Google Chrome browser, Is it on Windows? If it is check for latest updates And Mobile Phone browsing forums and other sites is just a pain don't like it and never will do! Cheers

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Wrong thread. Good spot, Dave!

I'm afraid my old Laptop is too old, Chrome doesn't support it anymore hence going on Firefox. Chrome is faster.

I've got to shell out for a new laptop. Luckily I've got an old one knocking about to tide me over for a bit.

Re: Not getting a certain amount of replies?

[QUOTE=MyNameIsTerry;1673253]AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Wrong thread. Good spot, Dave!

I'm afraid my old Laptop is too old, Chrome doesn't support it anymore hence going on Firefox. Chrome is faster.

I've got to shell out for a new laptop. Luckily I've got an old one knocking about to tide me over for a bit.[/QUOTE It's no problem Terry Hmm seems a bit strange that you could install Firefox (new version) but not Chrome on it. There is Opera Browser that is supposed to be fast. Oh depending on what you are looking for is the Compute Stick even if you just get it as a spare (it's what I am using all them time now) and for under £100 it's a steal and works really well. Also it's sold in the potteries not too far away on Lyme Dale BP Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information