Thread: head pressure

head pressure

hi guys not been on in a while .ive been trying to source some help to beat this thing.anyway i need to post and seek advice for this as it is worrying me.the last week ive had bad headaches i had a sore throat last week and fluey symptoms but not runny nose.but i did feel a bit choked up.the feeling in my head is it is sore all over like really tight.like my head is going to explode.sometimes it just comes on all of sudden.my doc says it anxiety without even checking me.last night i woke up and felt this pressure swoop over my head i turned my head to side and it went.then it happened couple more times.felt as if my head was going to burst.i dont usally get a lot of head symptoms with my anxiety usaully chest ones.i did feel more uptight wen i had the throat thing.anyway hope some of u can shed some light on this as i am freaked out by it.convinced i hv hameorage or tumuor. thanks guys marcia xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

Marcia darling..

Ere love hemmorage and tumour is my symptom, who do you think you are nicking mine, nar man i ant having that hahahah hehehe---bless u

That head pressure thing that you are speakin about happens to me alot, especially when i am ill..
    As you know i have bad tonsilitis yeah, oh marc man im ruff yeah... and one of the symptoms that i get is a banging in my head with a pressure, a hevy feeling yeah, on my head... and yes it does feel like it is going to explode... especially if you move ya head from side to side..

Its not nice and it can freak ya,it did me, but as the ears and nose and throat all work to gether ,it efffects ya head too marcia...
    i wouldnt just say that, if i couldnt relate to your symptoms i feel that would be incredibley wrong me me to lie to make you feel better, i do get this ... and only last night... we are so much alike marc i tell ya.

Chat soon with love, please try not to get ya self too worked up babe... i do care about you and you know where i am should you need me, no matter how bad i am ... anyone who suffers like i do i will be there for them ok marcia..

ashley xxxx your cockney wee pal as jackie says bless x

thanx ash hope u feel better soon xxxxxxx

Re: head pressure

Quote Originally Posted by molly15 View Post
    hi guys not been on in a while .ive been trying to source some help to beat this thing.anyway i need to post and seek advice for this as it is worrying me.the last week ive had bad headaches i had a sore throat last week and fluey symptoms but not runny nose.but i did feel a bit choked up.the feeling in my head is it is sore all over like really tight.like my head is going to explode.sometimes it just comes on all of sudden.my doc says it anxiety without even checking me.last night i woke up and felt this pressure swoop over my head i turned my head to side and it went.then it happened couple more times.felt as if my head was going to burst.i dont usally get a lot of head symptoms with my anxiety usaully chest ones.i did feel more uptight wen i had the throat thing.anyway hope some of u can shed some light on this as i am freaked out by it.convinced i hv hameorage or tumuor. thanks guys marcia xx

I had lots of wierd experiences with dizziness, pressure, sudden fatigue, etc and eventually I discovered that it is psychic attack. I was scared and anxious for years because of it, but fortunately I kept researching and trying things and I learned how to deal with it. Psychic attack is when one feels a very harsh energy over the head, although it can attack other parts of the body. Often this is done by spirits who want to feed off our energy. It could be that you are a Sensitive and so you are a bigger target.

With these I bind and rebuke them and send them to hell. It sounds crazy but it works (one may need to work at it initially). Make the sign of the cross over your head or wherever the problem exists, and say 'In the name of the Trinity I bind and rebuke you and send you to the deepest pit of hell forever'. I do this 3 times in a row.

Sometimes a benign but scared spirit (someone who died not believing in the afterlife) will latch on to somebody who is shiny and bright. They can't move into the Light because they are laden with guilt and anger. With these I lead them through the Sinner's Prayer. I ask them to pray it with me as I say ' I forgive those who harmed me in the past and I repent for the times I harmed others. I ask Jesus to become my personal saviour and to allow me to go into the Light and remain there forever.'

I know it sounds weird, but please just try it. Initially it's difficult to discern which of the types you are dealing with. Try one prayer and if that doesn't work, try the other.

Salt is great for repelling these energies, so bathe in salty water and if necessary put a pinch of salt on the crown of the head. This is where the old superstition about throwing a pinch of salt over the shoulder to repel the devil comes from !

Thread Information