Thread: pure o or what?

pure o or what?

hi

I have these disturbing thoughts.... i donno how to define it... basically they are thoughts about thoughts.... like, when I am looking at something or thinking, a thought pops up in my head where I wanna know what is going on in my head as I am thinking that thought right now... like "how does it look like in my brain (from the neuroscience point of view?)" LOL

then I loose my concentration, and become nervous.... i also have some headaches, because of the tension that I create.

It's like I am much more conscious of myself and my thoughts... Sort of like introspection obsession.

I am not sure if anyone can understand me, as it is hard to describe it.

Thanks for reading anyways

I kind get what you on about. I have thoughts like this but my are more about my torso and all my organs in my body and get thought of sqaushing and or causing seriuos halm internally from simple things like when my kids just lean on my tummy full on and it hurt I will get thoughts of what has that done to my insides I can smle about it a laugh at how silly the thoughts are brush them off better than most of my fear's but I have been known to instantly reacte defensively towards people mainly my own kids and partner when I get one of these flahes or thought about my organs.

I have come to realise a lot about why I react the way I have most of my life to simple things that other people dont react to. My thoughts have slowed with my med's and quieter and less disruptive to my day but I noitice them more now. I have recently relised why I react deffensive to tawards my partner when we are having personal time together and while I find it funny now that I no longer have strange thought or now I can laugh if I do have strange thought about what happening in side me while I'm making love to my partner I still cant understand my self why I use to get strange thought like I would get about causing serious halm to me organs by doing something everyone dose reguarly in life. I have never told any one but my parten recently about these thought and yet to get up the corage to tell my phycologist any thing of sexual nature to him I still dealing with my other issues rather than extreamly personal matter like this one.

back the brain thoughts the closest thing to what do simular about that is wishing I could see the thought inside kids and babys head that go with the expression and behaviour thay do. I can sit for hours wondering what make kids do what thay do and often find my self doing the "look who talking" (if you know that movie) thing for kids and baby's. I will say with out thinking about what I beleave thay may be thinking in there head and I have had partent give me strange looks or argue with me thinking I thought thay didnt know there kids well enought or thinking I was telling them I was right and thay were wrong some how. I have parent think that I was soime how having ago go at there parenting abilty. When I all I was doing was talking saying with out thinking in my head what it apears to me to make sence that thay might be thinking about at that point in time. I dont think I know kids thoughts better than the parent and I dont belieave I can read there minds ect but I get so curious about figureing out how there brains work that I get so focused on the child thay are all seem to see and nothing els seems to enter mind but what thec child may be thinking about while thay do what eva thay do.

Thread Information