Thread: Sharp out of the blue chest pains followed by tingling arms and feeling awful

Sharp out of the blue chest pains followed by tingling arms and feeling awful

So this is my current symptom....I was playing cards and laughing and then bang really sharp pain in chest and left arm...don't know if it panicked me but it made my arms tingly, numb, and it was. It's awful!! I started citalopram with diazepam on Monday and generally I've been ok...but re diazepam ran out yesterday it was only meant to counter the effects of citalopram when starting it....but today I woke up with a racing heart and have then
    Had this sharp chest pain. It's so frustrating!!! I just feel awful and scared of my heart.....I have had enough!!!! Sorry to be negative and rant..... Just feeling awful today....

Re: Sharp out of the blue chest pains followed by tingling arms and feeling awful

tell your doctor, it could just be a randomdom pain or even a side effect.
    try not to worry too much

Re: Sharp out of the blue chest pains followed by tingling arms and feeling awful

im not on any meds but i get this too, mines like a HORRIBLE sudden deep ache but it doesnt last long. ive had the shooting pains all over my body for a while now!

Thread Information