Thread: Weird popping muscle sensation around rib cage area :(

Weird popping muscle sensation around rib cage area :(

When I rest on my right side (putting pressure on the ribcage) it makes something which feels like a swollen muscle pop out at the vey top of the abdomen area, just under my right ribcage. It is not painful but I have been experiencing nausea, gas and alot of things I assumed was all apart of my anxiety. When I put pressure on it, it kind of pops in and I can feel a click in my chest, then when I take pressure off it comes back out again. When lying on my back or being in any other position I cannot feel anything (it feels just the same as my left side).. This aswell as alot of weird symptoms has me worried. I'm getting very worried about this and I am going on holiday in a week for 3 weeks so wont have time to get checked out for anything serious before goin (I hope it doesn't ruin my holiday).. Any help at all from what I have mentioned?? Please help if you can

Re: Weird popping muscle sensation around rib cage area :(

I had that and asked my doctor what it is and she said it was cartilidge and that it is perfectly normal to hear and feel it clicking!

She's offered to give me an anatomy lesson as I always freak out at things that should be there when I first find them!

Trust me your fine, go and enjoy your holiday and please don't worry IT IS NORMAL!!!

XX

Thread Information