Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers for all of us

Prayers for all of us

I know that someone started a prayer a little while back, but I didn't want to add to it, I want to start another.

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest Comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant (N.) to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.

Re: Prayers for all of us

Lovely Prayer Elspeth, God bless , Amen

That's a lovely prayer Elspeth Thank You for sharing it with us.

O Almighty Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God and Savior. The same Lord that so loves His children as to lay His life down for them. The same Lord that rose from the dead on the third day, and Ascended into Heaven. The same Lord that spoke the word and the Centurion’s Servant was immediately healed. The same Lord that restored sight to the blind; cleansed lepers, cured the halt and lame. The same Lord that with a word rebuked the seas and they were calm. The same Lord that raised Lazarus from the dead. The same Lord that has been given all power both in Heaven and on earth, do Thou, the same Lord visit and heal Thy servant, (__ALL AT NMP__), from the afflictions that they are now suffering. Strengthen our faith like that of the Roman Centurion, so that we may ask for this healing with the same faith, trust, and hope that Thy servant, (__ALL AT NMP__) will be healed in the same manner that the Centurion’s servant was restored to health. O Holy physician of our souls and bodies, hear this fervent prayer for Thy servant (__ALL AT NMP__), and grant this request as we hold this, Thy servant up before Thy glorious Throne. We ask this in the victorious and Holy Name of our Lord, God, and Savior, Jesus Christ.
    AMEN.

Thats a lovely Prayer Elspeth , Thankyou for remembering me of the Almighty god, Hear our prayers Amen

Top prayer and prayers do get answered. Never lose hope xxx

Great prayer Elspeth, just wish i could do them as good as u can keepa it up hun xx

O Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in You, hoping for all things from Your goodness. You make a root flourish beneath the soil; You can make fruitful the darkness in which I find myself today. I adore You in all Your purposes even without knowing them; Your will be done, not mine. May I be patient! It is so difficult to realize these trials, heartbreaking as they are, can be turned into blessings. Lord, give me peace of mind, peace of heart, and peace of soul, as I offer You my thoughts, my words, and my action, and yes, Lord my sufferings. May they all be for Your greater glory, Amen.

wonderfull

Lord hear our prayers Amen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information