Thread: Hello:)

Hello:)

I'm new here and not really sure how to use this yet lol.
    Does anyone else just sometimes seem to feel lost? I'm feeling a little lost in the world

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya MissB88 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello:)

Good Morning MissB88

I feel like that nearly everyday. Not meaning to downplay how you feel, I believe we all have moments like this. The world can be a cruel and big place. I guess instead of trying to figure out the world. Spend your time working on you. Learn to love you flaws and work on them, make other lost friends, and find the things you enjoy living for. That may sound vague but I think you'll get it. Anyway explore NMP, you'll find helps and a compassionate ear here for your feelings. Best to you MissB88.

Hi there and

I hope you gain lots of knowledge and support from the forum, which will lead to a more positive and peaceful mind.

There are lots here who 'feel a bit lost', and are looking to find their way.

Hey!
    Thank you so much to both of you��. I've kinda had a lot to deal with over the last few months or so but.. I've started going to the gym, swimming & just generally trying to be healthy, which I must say is helping me have a healthy mind a little.

Beautiful Miss B88

Thread Information