Thread: Everything is Sweet FA

Everything is Sweet FA

Hi guys I'm new!

Well what can I say about me ? hmmm. It brings a tear to my eye ( even at the office ) to come across a forum like this, knowing there are people out there who feel the same as I do. I feel alone and distant from the world as I'm merely existing on a daily basis and it's places like these ( and the wonderful support of my fiance ) that make me feel real.

So first of all, hi! and second of all Thank you in advanced for brightning my day, I just hope I can do the same for you

Everything is Sweet FA!

Hi Fanny a big warm welcome to you. You will find lots of useful infomation and support on this site.

Take care

Love PIP'S XX

hello there,

Welcome to the forum!! It is great to be able to talk to people who understand. I'm sure you will meet some very friendly people here!!

Sarah

Hi Fanny

Welcome to the site. It is good to be able to talk to people who understand and to know we are not alone.

You will get a lot of support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

hi and welcome to the site, You will get lots of help and support here as there is a real nice bunch of people here(dont know where i would be without them all at times). Why not pop into our chat one evening too? Great to see new faces and u would be made very welcom. People usualy come in around 8 30pm and after. the address for the chat is

http://pub4.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/342349380

Hope you get the help you need and look forward to seeing you again, Take care Vernon

Hi Fanny

Welcome to the site,

Knowing that we are not alone really helps.
    There are lots of nice people here who will
    give you help and support.

TAKE CARE

JILLXXX

Hello,

If you want to share a bit more about yourself and your issues- we might just be able to help you get anxiety more under control and thus get you feeling better .

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Hi Fanny,
    Its very nice to meet you. I know you will feel very comfortable here as I do. Im new as well. They are all very wonderful, caring people that know what your going through. It can really help. So very nice to meet you Fanny, and Welcome.
    Hermit

Hi FA

Welcome aboard to the website and forum.

I hope we can be of some help to you so let us know if you haev any specific issues and we will see what we can do.

Nicola

Hi FA

Welcome to this site and as you have seen so far that there are people out there that feel exactly how you do and totally understand.

At first i found it really scary that at last i wasnt alone in how i felt when i joined this site, and that was well on my road to recovery. Only thing i wish now is that i had found this site earlier, as it has changed my thinking, my attitude and my life for the better.

You will get all the support you need, i can assure you of that and it is great just to see that how we feel along with the others on this site is normal for us.

Keep in touch mate.

Love Sal xxxxx

Thread Information