Thread: Blood clot in leg

Blood clot in leg

I’ve had some really bad leg pain in my left leg for the past two days. My calf feels tight, achy, and sometimes a little throbbing, like it needs to be cracked. The pain sometimes goes from the back of my calf to the front, down my my foot, and into my toes. I’ve also started experiencing pain around my knee cap and I’m terrified it could be a blood clot. The pain has been very consistent the last two days, which can make it hard to relax. I have a bulging disc on the right side of my back, which usually causes the right leg to experiencing pain but never the left. I’m on birth control, but I get the Depo shot every 3 months so I’m not sure if that type can cause blood clots.

I’m very scared, I just got over one healthy anxiety incident and now it seems like I’ve moved on to another one. Has anyone experienced this?

Re: Blood clot in leg

l work in a nursing home l have seen dvts all the time they're usually swelled hard and red sometimes look bruised ,but my advice go get some medical help and if it was its very easy to treat please try to keep calm chances is its not but better to be safe good luck

Thread Information