Hey all,

I am a little bothered with some sort of very slight pain and discomfort under my right rib cage and sometimes same area at my back, and same feeling in between my shoulder blades.
This feeling under rib cage, can be described as a slight stabbing, but it doesn't take too long time, not persistent or nothing very severe. But it's quite disturbing. I also feel upset burning stomach/reflux and rarely a burning sensation in middle of upper chest.

I will see doctor soon but I cant help getting anxious about it even though the people around me keep telling that it's most probably gallbladder stones.
But as far as I read from Dr. Google (yeah sorry, I know) the pain suppose to be very severe. So I started getting anxious over it, thinking it might be something more serious with lungs or liver, even can be my right breast.

Anyone had gallbladder problems with very slight symptoms and very little pain? I don't have stool discoloration or nausea, or fever. Other than the anxiety, actually the pain I am having under my rib is not bothering me at all.

Thanks for reading.