Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ive caught gonnarhea im married panic attacks so bad

Re: Ive caught gonnarhea im married panic attacks so bad

Keep us updated on those results and what your next move is! ATB

He has basically ignored me all weekend, said he is leaving me , makes me feel so unwanted in my own home. Then today like a switch went he being as nice as pie , its so confusing

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

I will keep u all updated

I can imagine its awful feeling to go through on tender hooks all the time! Is it your home out right? Stay strong ATB

No we rent, he is in spare room again, my anxiety is through the roof as im panicking maybe he has symptoms which is why he in other room, I hate it here

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyLizzy View Post
    No we rent, he is in spare room again, my anxiety is through the roof as im panicking maybe he has symptoms which is why he in other room, I hate it here
    It's certainly not helping you. When you have the good moments have you talked to him about what problems he may have? Men often wont talk about it because it can make them feel weak and not manly if that makes sense so a MH condition could be a underlying problem here, just a thought I do hope you can sort out your differences though ATB

DO yourself a favour, just run away text him let him know he got clap and call it a day, if he abusive and agressive this really isnt going to help and he will hold onto it forever! i watched my dad being abusive to mum for years and the best thing she ever did was just get up with me and my brother and leave! We never went back and she the happiest she been in 22 years .... If she stayed it would of only got worst they did all the treatments blah blah and it was an utter waste of time! If he had a bad upbringing or a tramautic past the problem wont lay with your marriage but with him and for that he will have to go get help himself.

thats my advice because lets be honest! he not going to laugh at this regradless if he drove you to go into a another mans bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boydo View Post
    DO yourself a favour, just run away text him let him know he got clap and call it a day, if he abusive and agressive this really isnt going to help and he will hold onto it forever! i watched my dad being abusive to mum for years and the best thing she ever did was just get up with me and my brother and leave! We never went back and she the happiest she been in 22 years .... If she stayed it would of only got worst they did all the treatments blah blah and it was an utter waste of time! If he had a bad upbringing or a tramautic past the problem wont lay with your marriage but with him and for that he will have to go get help himself.

thats my advice because lets be honest! he not going to laugh at this regradless if he drove you to go into a another mans bed.
    Hi Boydo Yeah I agree totally on what you say, but in essence it's easier said than done Bizzy has to have some where to go plus there is child to think of too and I guess Bizzy feels trapped, and a leopard never changes their spots either I wish we could do more for Bizzy ATB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information