Thread: starting to have enough of this any advice

starting to have enough of this any advice

hi guys recently my anxiety has got worse, it seems i am in a constant state of panic over my thoughts and it has got to the point where i think i am panicking about thinking and doing everyday stuff like drinking, eating, talking and going outside the house. it started last week after a party and has been getting worse. for example i feel anxious and have a thought at the same time and i dont know if the panic is because i am anxious or because of the thought i then jump to a conclusion that i am scared of what i panic about which leads me to think what would happen of i was scared about the though like if i was scared of movement i would be confined to my bed and if i was scared of speaking i would never get better as i weouldnt be able to tell people what is wrong which is terryfying. i am 16 and am meant to be enjoying my life and i am struggling to get through every day and don't feel like its worth going on. when i think about doing something i get a panic feeling so i don't want to do much. can someone offer advice because i don't know what to do anymore and this is driving me insane. i dont think that anything anyone could do could help me now.

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

i have an appointment to see CAHMS but it is a month away and i dont think i can last i have been dealing with this for months. is this bad enough to call the crysis team?

Re: starting to have enough of this any advice

Please add this onto one of your previous threads.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...56#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin.

Can posters please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Thread Information