Thread: Can pvc's be worse if tired

Can pvc's be worse if tired

Hi I haven't been sleeping well lately I have no trouble falling asleep it's staying asleep I'm finding hard also I've been getting some bad heart palpitations and pvc's that seem to be pausing longer and I feel like I can't take a deep breath I've had night sweats too could all this been down to lack of sleep stress and anxiety

Re: Can pvc's be worse if tired

anything that stresses you can make ectopics (pvc's) worse. I have had them for over 30 years and at their worst was every 3rd beat. Its then a nasty circle as you worry about the ectopics which makes them worse and round and round it goes. Once I got into my head that I was fed up wit them and didn't care they improved tremendously!

With your pvc's countrygirl does it like pause then get a huge thud then races for about 10 mins after I've had a few of them and some that are like just missed beats I get a bit giddy but think that might be the panic setting in I did for get all about them for a few years and my heart worry seemed to lift but once I had my thyroid surgery my heart worry has come back with full force and I'm running with no energy but still I can't get a full night sleep docs just says it's hormones I feel like I'm going mad and there is something really wrong with me

Yes yes and yes! I get the pause which feels like you fallen down a hole then the huge thump and then the head rush ( feeling giddy). This freaks us out and then I get my heart racing for a bit - ectopics don't happen so much when the heart is racing but once it calms down then here comes the next one and so on.

Yes they for sure do! Fatigue and anxiety can be a vicious cycle

Thank you for replies I feel a bit better knowing there isn't anything wrong think I'm going to ask for a stress test just to prove there is nothing wrong and try and put this anxiety to rest hopefully

Yes they're definitely worse when tired. Try to feel reassured that you're ok and not alone in feeling these things. Those of us with anxiety really do pay these sensations more attention than those without anxiety.

Thanks for all this comforting info regarding PVCs that result from anxiety and exhaustion. Nice to know I'm not alone...I need more naps it seems!...Keeping well hydrated is of utmost important!
    Ed

Thread Information