Thread: Passion Flower

Passion Flower

Hi Guys

Well I have not been around for a while due to a very heavy work load and I feel that is why I am looking for answers again. For the past few weeks I have been having a lot of the old anxiety symptoms and have had to stop driving again (nightmare) so as you can imagine I am a bit p??? Off.

I went to my doctor who gave me antidepressants which I took the prescription but never got it made up (why do they just dish them out so freely) I was in there for about 4 mins when she said “try these they may work if not just pop back” all those years of training and that’s the best she can do lol. Anyway the reason that I am here is this, has any one tried passion flower and did they work I have done a search on the sight but found very little. Any help would be great.

Oh one more thing I do pop in from time to time but just have not posted for a while,

Many thanks

Sam xx

Re: Passion Flower

I believe they sell it in Boots so they may be able to tell you more.Feeling any better yet????

Never tried them sorry.

The natural remedies didn't work very well for me but that isn't to say they won't help you.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi,

I've tried these before in the past, I think the Boots 'Natracalm' passion flower extract.

They didn't do a huge amount for me, but they had a very small effect. Slightly calming, they did help me get off to sleep in the evenings. The only side effects I had were very vivid and intense dreams.

Be careful not to combine these with ant prescription AD's or anything like that as apparantly they are a mild MAOI, so don't mix.

Jim

Thread Information