Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pancoast tumour?

Pressure below left shoulder blade/rib

For the last couple of days I keep getting a pressure feeling under my left shoulder blade and back and ribs. It comes and goes and feels like someone has there hand on my back. It literally came out of nowhere whilst at work, and then has happened everyday since.

My neck also hurts when I move my head to the left. Not sure if it's related.
    What could this be? Scared of it being spine cancer or a sign of a serious illness.

Re: Pressure below left shoulder blade/rib

Dunno but I have it too!

I'm thinking it's some kind of 'I've been all tensed-up' sensation.

Spinal cancer is extremely rare, only 1 per 2,400,000 people are diagnosed with it per year. Also, the symptoms do not match...spinnal cancer usually involves or effects the spinal cord and/or major nerves...thus, when symptoms appear, sharp pain as well as prominent neurologic or motor issues become evident. What you have sounds like a rogue fasciculation scenario or tensed muscle. There is a major muscle connecting your ribs to your shoulder. I had a similar issue years ago except it felt like someone was constantly digging their thumb into my back. It was more annoying than painful. After a few weeks it went away..

Woke up this morning and it's still the same. Feels like something is on my left side under my shoulder. It feels like it's going to be numb but it's not when touching it.

I really don't know what to do. I've had tingling/burning everywhere in patches since September and now this. I'm so scared that this is going to get worse and it is serious

Hi there,

I have had constant pressure all around (like a band) my ribcage and I thought the worst. This happened right after learning the symptoms of a certain disease I thought I had and it relieved after a while of distraction so I know it's my anxiety. Probably doesn't help that I don't take any medication.

Peace and love

This comes and goes but I'm also getting pain in my back and neck. It was bad last night. It just feels like someone has a hand on my back. This is a nightmare. If it's not one thing it's another.

Shoulder and headaches

I've been having headaches everyday recently. Pretty much all day too.
    I'm so worried about a brain tumour as I feel sick all the time and just dont feel righr (tingling and feeling of weakness in left hand) or a brain aneurysm

I also have a shoulder and back issue where my left shoulder feels right, numb and painful mostly when I sit forward.

I've booked a holiday for 4 nights in the UK where I'm from and I'm panicking so much about it. It's in 5 days and I'm worried something will happen when I'm there

Re: Shoulder and headaches

Can't diagnose you obviously, but I quite often get headaches which originate from a tense shoulder.

I keep meaning to go and get a massage - I'm sure it would help. Do you know anyone who could give you a shoulder rub so you can tell if it's from there?

I can't diagnose you either, but I can share my experience with you.

I've been having intermittent headaches for about 3 months now, coupled with a sore neck and shoulder. I've been convinced that I've got any number of different things wrong and have been back and forth to the Doctors (a few different ones) and they all say the same thing; anxiety leads to being tense pretty much all of the time (start being more aware of your posture, especially hunched shoulders, and you'll be surprised how often you have to physically relax yourself!), this leads to headaches, which makes you more anxious, which makes you tense etc etc - it's a pretty viscous cycle.

I've only come to properly accept this over the last dew days, and already am starting to feel better. Hope you feel better soon too

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Agree with the above. I get bad tension headaches and severe spikes of pain in my right shoulder and collarbone. Partly because of anxiety and partly because of my poor posture most likely. My muscles and nerves are likely shot to hell from daily anxiety for over a year.

Been meaning to see the doctor about it because it does get rather painful.

Pregabalin 300mg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information