Thread: Swollen lymph node in neck on left side! Sooo worried!!!

Swollen lymph node in neck on left side! Sooo worried!!!

In November me and my boyfriend got into a serious argument and we had been screaming at one another lol so my throat became irritated and sore. I felt my lymph nodes and one didn’t feel right to me it’s not big but it just felt harder then normal but I rubbed it off. Now I have started to notice this lymph node again. I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me he don’t think I have lymphoma he told me it was a “small swollen lymph node” & of course with my health anxiety I have been googling and a hard swollen lymph node in google automatically mean lymphoma! My doctor told me he just did labs on me in August which was normal but ordered more and told me these would tell if I did have lymphoma or Lukemia (not sure how to spell it) I’ve been so worried about this I can’t eat and it’s making me lose weight. I’m just terrified I’m only 20 and have a one year old and I don’t want to leave her. For the past couple of days my ear has been hurting and I forgot to tell my doctor (great) last night the entire left side of my face was hurting my ear, my temple & even my teeth seemed a little achey 😞 I don’t know what’s going on I’m just terrified I’ve never had a hard swollen lymph node like this. I just know it has to be cancer.

Re: Swollen lymph node in neck on left side! Sooo worried!!!

It doesn't have to be cancer at all! How can you even say that to be fair?

You may need to get your teeth looked at - make sure they are ok.

Google is your worst enemy for this sort of thing - why not trust a real doctor?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information