Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ive caught gonnarhea im married panic attacks so bad

Ive caught gonnarhea im married panic attacks so bad

So I was panicking about hiv on a previous post, ive caught gonnorhea, I keep having panic attacks , I cant go to work, my anxiety is giving me the worst heart banging. My husband finds out he will kill me

Re: Ive caught gonnarhea im married panic attacks so bad

So your 'clean' African one night stand wasn't so clean after all. I'm not so sure you can keep this from your husband...at least he might want to know why you can't have sex with him, which you obviously can't while you have gonorrhea. If you can get treatment for this disease without him knowing then maybe you'll get away with it, but I think perhaps those treating you for this would suggest telling him.

Personally I think he should know, as this is a highly infectious disease and its not really ok not to let him know he's sleeping with somebody who has it. But its your decision of course.

Good luck.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Question: You were panicking over HIV hence got tested. Your one night stand insists he's clean. So, could you have had this longer?

This is what im wondering, other guy is going to the clinic, he was in shock too, I feel so ****ing shit,my hisbamd is abusive and scares me anyway, ive got councelling booked weds, ive only slept with hubby once since this guy , I just hope I.dont wake up.tommorrow

Hmm not so sure Terry I don't think gonnarhea shows symptoms that quick so I have been told 14 days at least, antibiotics will be given but I would ask why when you have a husband perhaps if the relationship isn't going well (Iam only guessing here) either seek counselling with your husband as to why you did this. RE HIV tests you can get a 20 min one pretty accurate too then retest at 3 months They will also take a blood sample too the results you get back in a week! HTH I see your husband is abusive which cant be easy for you and you are having counselling too, I hope that helps ATB

Its a long story, my husband is very controlling, he hates me basically, I sought affection elsewhere now I have this

Lizzy, you've just been unlucky. But if you think your abusive husband will turn on you, you need some protection. Without asking too much from you, can you not confide in somebody? Family or friends? Do you have children? I know it's not easy...been there done that myself in the past and managed to get a room in a women's refuge with my youngest daughter. It was really bad leaving everything behind, but it put me on the road to better things.

Cath x

How am I going to tell him, I feel so.shit

Hi,

Yes, the situation needs to be addressed and you do have to take full responsibility for seeking affection elsewhere!

The first course of action is to get yourself treated (antibiotics) and have the HIV test. Both these can be done confidentially. Depending on when your last encounter (with the other man) took place, the HIV test is reliable at 8 weeks after exposure. Talk to the Dr at the clinic about what's happened.

Then take some time by yourself to think things through about your marriage. Talk to a counselor by yourself and look at the options.
    If your marriage is abusive (physically or verbally) then your husband is not likely to change and you may choose to leave.

You should tell your husband about the affair but I'd wait until you get your HIV results back. There's no point in telling him about this if you're negative, it's irrelevant.

ps. I was in a verbally abusive marriage, which I terminated. It was the best thing I ever did

All the best with it all x

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information