Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little help

little help

28056140_170272063759049_7517554593919515735_n.jpg

brief history had 7 ecgs in last 5 weeks with chests pains arm pain palps ect. yes major anexity going on at moment.... yesterday got my ecg was all normal blood test was normal and all the others ecgs have been normal. doctor gave me this to take to my gp and freeked with what I have hightlighted in yelleow. what does that mean. I was sent home with all tests fine. I asked about it and they said its the atutomatic computer system but my anexity wont believe it?

Re: little help

It means up to five separate medical diagnosis may be listed on this sheet of paper.

so nothing to do with me? and why only 5 its confusing

Hi anxietyman Like aj said it's nothing to worry about and the up to 5 different diagnoises can be put on the same sheet of paper but there isn't any more to put on the list so it's all good. What Iam keen to know is next to GP it says f/u (which I presume means follow up regarding your HA (health anxiety) see below but couldn't see the rest. so looking at this your Gp want to get the ball rolling to discuss your HA and a possible referral for meds/therapy you need to take this on board that your heart is ok as is your bloods, if it was serious they would be calling you straight back HTH ATB

Agreed. That's a diagnosis of anxiety and a follow up with your GP to discuss.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

thanks guys.. I just don't understand the up to 5 bit?
    I haven't been diagnosed with anything I have always had health anexity. diagnosed when was younger

so is that up to 5 just something that's always on the sheet.. I rang the hostpital and they say its the computa

Quote Originally Posted by anexityman1990 View Post
    thanks guys.. I just don't understand the up to 5 bit?
    With respect... Dude! Stop it! What's NOT to understand. It's just part of the form!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

my anexity is looking for something wrong. I know its stupid deep down thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by anexityman1990 View Post
    my anexity is looking for something wrong. I know its stupid deep down thanks for reply
    Exactly! I can't read the entire form but that seems to be the diagnosis

Positive thoughts

I 100% bet that it says that on every single discharge paper that all patients receive.

It is just the form specifying how many diagnoses the doctor is allowed list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information