Thread: please close my account

please close my account

hello, i'd like to close my account please.

i've had some lovely support on here in the past but now feel it's time to move on.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member.

I'm also aware that someone reported my post on another thread which i find surprising as I have a good feeling i know who that person is and i have supported them in the past. The post in question was me calling out on a troll.

i am also fed up of energy sapping posts from certain members.

God luck everyone

Thanks and goodbye

carrie

Re: please close my account

Hi Carrie

We will give you the usual 24 hours cool-off period before closing the account.

I am not aware of anyone reporting your posts to be honest.

Good luck with your future recovery.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sorry to see you go :( I've watched, read, replied and kicked your butt a few times along the way You've battled the dragon and come quite a long and positive way.

Whatever you decide, I hope you continue on the healing path.

Sending as always...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Aw Carrie...just seen this. So we're losing another good person, that's sad, but I understand it. If you don't change your mind in the meantime then I wish you all the very best. Look after yourself.

Cath x x

Thanks Fishman and Catherine , sending positive thoughts to both of you for now and beyond xx

No post reported as far as I know. Are you sure you want to leave? Why not just take a break? Up to you, of course.

Take care

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I've no idea what's happened but echo what everyone else says. Things are raw when there are arguments on here and anxiety just makes it worse. If you have friends here then they are always more important than anyone you find upsetting you. But do what's best for you and your health.

All the best for the future if you go Carrie.

Carrie, I have not been very active on here lately, but so pleased I logged on to see this post. You know I will miss you as we have had some good chats. I do hope you are leaving for the right reasons and not because of a situation on the Forum. You can always take a break and leave your account open? I for one will genuinely miss you, but support you whatever you decide. x

Thread Information