Did have problems yesterday evening clicking on Email notifications that had been sent out from here. very slow to auto connect to the forum post(s) and would time out and display "This page cant be displayed' Please refresh the web page and make sure the web address is correctly typed! Today all back to normal thanks to the hard work of all the staff behind the scenes. Out of interest what codec does the chat room use, HTML 5? Cheers

---------- Post added at 09:55 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
Did you download and install the Flash player for your Android phone separately and then enable Flash in the Dolphin browser? If you did then maybe that version of Flash is not compatible with 4od and 5 on Demand. Maybe you can download apps to watch these just like you can use the BBC iplayer app.
Adobe Flash App was I think already pre installed on my phone and was already preinstalled on a Android Set Top Box How ever Adobe Flash with drew all Flash support for Android some years back so never really looked in to Side Loading stuff on my Phone. And Have Pc so it doesn't really effect me and Flash while it's still used, it is being superseded by HTML 5 which is more secure and reliable Eg: You Tube uses HTML 5 Cheers