Page 198 of 236 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

[QUOTE=yvonne_uk_98;1709859]Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Shabbat Shalom everyone.[/QUOTE Thank you, you too Yvonne Pics absolutely stunning, looks so peaceful too I would be in heaven If I was sitting there now ahh Cheers

Beautiful pictures, Yvonne. I hope you are doing well

[QUOTE=Bigboyuk;1709863]
    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Shabbat Shalom everyone.[/QUOTE Thank you, you too Yvonne Pics absolutely stunning, looks so peaceful too I would be in heaven If I was sitting there now ahh Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Beautiful pictures, Yvonne. I hope you are doing well
    Bigboyuk & Swgrl09,

Thank you both for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

How are you Bigboyuk?

How are you Swgrl09?

I'm doing alright, except for doing bit much at my credit union, I have decided that when its the second Thursday in the month, that week I'll only go into credit union on the Monday as I need to rest before going in on the Thursday for board meeting.

I just find it too exhausting, as I'm so tired after the Monday and the Wednesday. its a jump from 2 hours to 9 hours its too much, they are depending on me. I think I'll have to cut it back as its so exhausting.

maybe do 6 instead of 9 hours.

---------- Post added 20-08-17 at 02:20 ---------- Previous post was 19-08-17 at 22:33 ----------

On Saturday coming I'm going to Girvan, to Guest house were there is no technology, I'm looking forward to going. be without technology for 1 week is really good, though I will have my mobile, what I mean, canny take my laptop as no technology to use wifi or anything like that.

Wow, that is a big difference between 2 and 9 hours. If you are able to cut back, why not? Better for your health for sure! It sounds pretty exhausting.

Being without technology sounds actually pretty refreshing! I find days where I don't have my phone on me are much more relaxing.

I'm doing alright, I'm about 11 1/2 weeks pregnant so not feeling great most of the time but hoping I start to feel better soon. Thanks for asking

Wow, that is a big difference between 2 and 9 hours. If you are able to cut back, why not? Better for your health for sure! It sounds pretty exhausting.

Being without technology sounds actually pretty refreshing! I find days where I don't have my phone on me are much more relaxing.

I'm doing alright, I'm about 11 1/2 weeks pregnant so not feeling great most of the time but hoping I start to feel better soon. Thanks for asking
    Swgrl09,

Congratulations, when is your due date?

I wrote a whole lot, and when I went to submit it, all disappeared. I’m not gonna write it all again.

I’m going to Girvan this Saturday for a week, I’m looking forward to it.
    When I left my credit union today, I felt that I never want to go back to it.

Another one of my friends gave me her sad news, she has cancer. Its so sad to see how sad she was about it. We manage to cheer her up. Make her feel positive.

Thanks Yvonne! I am due March 7, 2018. It will be here before we know it.

I'm so sorry about your friend, I can't imagine what she's going through. She is lucky to have good friends who are there for her. Treatment nowadays is better than ever, I will keep her in my thoughts.

Thanks Yvonne! I am due March 7, 2018. It will be here before we know it.

I'm so sorry about your friend, I can't imagine what she's going through. She is lucky to have good friends who are there for her. Treatment nowadays is better than ever, I will keep her in my thoughts.

Swgrl09,

a spring baby, kool.

had a busy day today, I made homemade lentil soup, its the first time in a long while, now I have soup for good couple of days.

though I made less, still seems a lot though.

I was speaking to my sister this evening on the phone, she loaded with the cold, I says to her that she not taking her local honey, she would not have the cold and that cough.

I love my honey, which really helps a lot.

I'll have toast and honey tomorrow.

before I go to my credit union tomorrow, I'll have some soup.

had good day today, though I slept in, I went to my credit union, they accepted that I cut down the hours.

I creating a couple of manuals on how to do standing orders via Focus and how to do the paper work that has to be done before entering it all onto people's accounts.

this way there be a step by step guide on what to do, and no one should make any sort of big mistakes like today.

I'm really glad you were able to cut down your hours - sounds like you needed to for your health and wellbeing!

Swgrl09,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

came home today, from my break, had good few days away. I not looking forward to going back to my credit union.

I have two things to apply for, one is a permanent job in counseling and a volunteer place.

here is hoping.

Page 198 of 236 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast

Thread Information